SAE Books will be accepting unsolicited book proposals for the next 60 days. We are looking for new authors in every area of mobility engineering. With a rich publishing history that spans more than a century, SAE International is synonymous with vital, authoritative resources for technical professionals and our award-winning books are no exception.
- Proposals must include the following details:
- Description of the book and tentative Table of Contents.
- Description of Target Audience and explanation of why they need your book.
- Outline of the competitive landscape and what differentiates your book from others.
- Estimated page or word count and number of figures and tables.
- Benefits of publishing your book with SAE International:
- Competitive compensation including budgets for permissions and original art.
- Publishing schedules built to accommodate your current commitments.
- Personal attention from an editor devoted to your book from manuscript to publication.
- Access to SAE’s vast resources including Standards, Technical Papers, Books and Journals via a free Mobilus subscription.
- Targeted marketing campaign specific for your book.
- Worldwide Distribution.
- Free eBook and Print copies of book.
Each proposal submitted will receive professional feedback from SAE Book Publisher, Sherry Nigam. Submit yours today!